Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bills ... Bills ... Bills

"Dad, I don't want to wear your hat!"

<3

"YAAAAWWWWN!"

"Hark! Who is that I hear calling?" LOL

We got the last of the hospital bills today ... man is it expensive to birth a baby! Luckily insurance covered the majority of it - except on one bill. It's tough for us being in our financial position we're in and trying to decide how to handle the costs. Not even this though makes me wish you weren't here. I don't care the cost, you're too precious to me!

It's like people have said to us after seeing you, how can anyone purposely hurt something as small and precious as a newborn - or even a little older than that! Like I said in my last post, you amaze me at all the things you do and you have shown me another side of God that I've never experienced before.

I may feel angry about our situation, I may want to cry and yell and scream, but one look at you and I just want to curl up with you and ignore the rest of the world. You bring me such joy and peace. You really are a blessing from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment