Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Separation Anxiety

I hate that I feel like I don't know you. You've changed so much in the time I've gone back to work and I hate not spending those minutes with you.

You talk.
You laugh and smile.
You're moving your hands more and opening them up as if to grasp things.
You sleep through the night so perfectly, like the little angel you are.

I hate that I don't get my mom time with you. I loved every minute I had with you right after you came home. You used to cuddle up with me - you kept me warm! :) Now it seems like the only time I can spend with you is your evening feeding and then it's off to bed. Don't get me wrong - I cherish that moment because it's all I get with you, I just wish it was more.

The things you are able to do as a 2 month old amaze me. I'm so proud of you already and I pray that you continue on in your success.

Boy, you hold a bigger part of my heart than I ever thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment