Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sloppy Kisses

You gave me two big kisses last night when I picked you up from the babysitter (aka Nana Pauletta). It took me by surprise! I picked you up and you leaned in and gave me two big open mouth drool kisses ... best thing ever!! I only wish there was a camera on hand to have captured that moment - but I know there will be plenty more to come!

You also have become a pro at pulling yourself up and standing. It's been so much fun to watch. We have a gate and you pulled yourself up and you got upset because you couldn't go anywhere or do anything else and you started to cry and from the other side of the gate it looked like you were stuck in jail! So cute!

Last night you found a shipping box, you flipped it over a few times and then you began to walk/push it around the dinner table.

I can't wait to get home from class tonight and get some more sloppy kisses and watch you move!

I <3 You, ECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment