Thursday, June 3, 2010

2/16/2010

"You started making me nauseous on Feb. 10 and by the 13th I knew something was up since I had to leave church in the middle of the day and slept all day only to wake up sick. So I had your father get a test and sure enough, I was right! So we found out about you late Saturday night in the middle of daddy's D-Now weekend. His reaction at first was, uhhh interesting to say the least, but it was due to a mixture of shock and being tired because the next day he was busting at the seams to tell people! We told a few close friends at church that Sunday and shared with your Grandma and Grandpa Taylor and Great-Grandma Taylor the next day. I wanted your Uncles and Grandma & Grandpa Milligan to all be together when they found out so we had to wait a few more days before we got to tell them. In fact, the plan is to tell them tomorrow, a week from when you made your presence known to me.

I can't tell you how excited I am for you to be here, and even though I'm not sure how long you've been with me I'm not sure I can wait a whole 9 months for you to get here! Especially if you continue to make me sick everytime I eat! :) I already love you so much and I hope you always know that."

No comments:

Post a Comment