Monday, June 21, 2010

I actually got a visual of you the other day. I was laying in bed reading and you started kicking, or punching, or rolling around or whatever it is you're doing in there that I can feel and I actually saw you do it. It only happened once, but it was pretty awesome getting to see it. You're dad is jealous - I can't blame him because I would be too if I was him! But I know it wasn't the last time I'll see you moving around.

People have begun making comments that can tell but don't know that I'm pregnant - like customers at the store. And of course other church friends who think I look so darn cute! haha! And I've definitely begun to wear clothes to show off the size you've made me :) I think I'm finally beginning to enjoy this whole pregnancy thing ... in fact I've reconsidered the never going through morning sickness part ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment