Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hope for the Future

I guess it's a telltale sign that I'm not on here enough when I can't even remember how to log in!!

It's been a rough half year since the last time I posted - but the good in it all is I've been able to stay home with you.

While your father and I struggle to keep our head above the financial waters during this transition period in my life, I've had the chance to work side by side with you day after day. And while most of what I dream of doing with you still hasn't been implemented (late nights, sleepy days, and now a little sister that keeps me pretty well occupied...) I do have big plans for you and me - and Saoirse once she's big enough.

I'm trying to make sure that 1) you have a bedtime routine that we stick to. 2) You and I still get "Mommy and Me" time uninterrupted. 3) You still get attention and learn to grow as a person the way we had been training you up.

I fear that I will let things get "swept under the rug" and you will feel left out or unloved - but I know that my heart won't allow that!

Son, I can't wait for the day when we have our feet back on the financial solid ground and I can provide for you in the ways I desire - Mom & Son dates for example! But know that no matter where we are at in our life that God brought us here for a reason and we have to look to Him to guide us and provide for us. The hope I have in God's grace and mercy gives me the strength to stay by your side day in and day out.

I love you my precious Zombie-lovin' boy.
~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment