Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Anticipation

Your dad is making me anxious and nervous. He keeps saying that you will come on Saturday. So every little thing that changes makes me question "is this it? are you coming?"

I couldn't fall asleep last night because I didn't want to be asleep when it started, not that it'd make much difference because I'm sure Dr. Dalla Riva would say wait until your water breaks or your contractions are so far apart.... I'm just trying to make it to 2:15 tomorrow afternoon when I have my next doc appt. I know you've dropped, my stomach is so much lower - plus you're putting a lot of extra pressure on my muscles under my stomach.

I selfishly want you here now because I just want to hold you. I want to see your face and love on you. I think it'll be hard for me at first to give you away because for once when I have a baby in my arms you'll be mine, all mine and I'll want you all to myself. I've always been the quiet, polite person who will wait their turn to hold the baby - and most times never really get a turn - but now I'll always have a turn because I'll have you with me constantly. Who knows I may get sick of you and make someone else take you ;) haha ... I don't think that'll be possible. I've waited too long for this ... for you.

I never thought I could love someone this much, and in a way I barely know you, but kiddo you're going to be smothered with momma's love! Of that I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment