Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ready and Waiting

As each day passes I think your father gets more and more antsy to meet you. He always asks me "is baby coming today??" Heh, like I have much say so in it! If I did you'd already be here with me!!

We're ready and waiting, and I think that's what really makes us antsy - especially because we just don't know when you'll decide to come! You sure have been causing me pain these last few days - preparing to make your big debut I suppose, but it's driving me nuts because it's like "are you coming or not?!" LOL

Soon.

Soon you'll be in my arms and I can love on you. I will always cherish those moments because I know with boys you grow out of it so fast.

I do hope you come early, you've got a lot of people wanting to meet you and I want you to be able to meet them! If only you knew how much you were loved before anyone "knew" you - I guess that's kind of how God works huh. He loved us before we were even thought of, loved us so much to save us from despair and eternal torture through His Son Jesus.

Being a mom gives you a new perspective, a new understanding of God and His love for us. The love I have for you is something I don't think I've ever been able to experience before and I'm grateful for the chance.

I love you my sweet baby boy. One day soon you will be in this world, in my arms and I can't wait until that day comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment