Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rearranging - aka Nesting





I'm not totally sure I'd consider it nesting because I've always enjoyed changing up my room - I think the most I ever moved around my room was 3 times in one year. I get bored very easily. But it also wasn't because I was just "bored". I was trying to figure out the best layout for you - and us. Especially since daddy painted your dresser the same color as the wall we were originally going to put it on. This made it necessary to move things around because it'd be WAY too much aqua-marine blue. Of course now I'm thinking I'm going to have to change the wall decor since it's liable to fall on your head - so many things to consider for your safety!!

This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've rearranged your room though. I do think I'm finally happy with the layout - it'd definitely be nice if there was just a little bit more wall space but I think it's pretty much perfect this way.

As much as I have been saying "Get your butt here now!" and I mean it 'cause I can't wait to see you and hold you and love on you, I need you to wait until we can put the rest of your things away in the dresser. Otherwise you're sharing a bed with a lot of crap ;) haha Ok, I wouldn't REALLY do that to you, but that's where it's being stored right now because I can't put it away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment